IMPORTANT COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT:
HairArt Salon Customers,
To best serve you during this difficult time, we’ve established rules that will both protect you, follow guidelines, and provide you with the support you need.
HairArt 3rd Street Salon Customers (NOT Orange customers, 3rd Street only!),
For your safety and to be compliant with local regulations, we are implementing the following
Open: Thursday, Friday and Saturday for supply, repairs and essential appointment
Closed: Sunday – Wednesday
• All non essential appointments should be scheduled after April 19. 3rd Street Clients, please feel free to use our online booking system here: https://www.fresha.com/image-one-jy0ku7hw or call
• ALL ESSENTIAL APPOINTMENT: please call
• Hairart / Image one are open for supplies and repairs, maintaining the 6 foot radius
• Supplies available for pick-up or delivery via USPS / UPS / FedEx
• Repairs and cleaning hair system drop-off via USPS / UPS / FedEx
• We will be running on extremely limited staff: Please call for hours and dates
• Masks supplied and required for wear by both clients and staff
• Styling room door remains open during service for protection
We apologize for the inconvenience, stay safe!
To answer some concerns;
1. Our hair systems are safe and virus free. Most hair systems come from our own factory in Thailand, The transit time is 4 to 5 days, and the corona virus does not last more than 3 days on surfaces. We also have many pieces safely in stock in our Gardena warehouse.
2. We clean the hair systems with alcohol and other agents to remove the glue residue which also kills germs and viruses.
3. Styling rooms: Our stylists are cleaning the room both before, and after servicing clients for extra safety.
4. We will spray and wipe the waiting areas frequently throughout the day.
5. We are always careful, but now even more so about proper hand washing.
-Masks will be provided to staff as well as clients
We are also committed to:
· Educating our staff on prevention
· Cleaning high contact points more frequently
· Providing hand sanitizing soap in all restrooms
· Following all local and national health guidelines
We have always provided our staff with p.t.o., health care, and sick time, so they don’t feel obligated to, or need to come in when sick as well.
Healthy employees and customers are the foundation of our business and your health is our greatest concern.
Please let us know before your appointment if there’s any special safety consideration you’d like done in preparation of your visit, and if you aren’t feeling well, please reschedule.
As always we welcome rescheduling with no added service charge, or cancellation fees for your convenience.
Let’s get through this together,
HairArt Owners & Staff